‘If only I had made this years ago, my life would have been so much easier’ Was the first thing that came to my mind when I finished this template! The features this system possess, and how it presents these in such a seamless, automated and simple fashion is nothing short of game changing.
Are you a coach that's looking to;
• Spend less hours each and every week chasing and tracking meaningless data that doesn’t truly impact on the day to day running of your programme?
• Create a central hub where all your important data is housed and presented?
• Find a way to automate and individualise the tracking of GPS and Load Data?
• Track your athletes spikes in load and/or GPS data so that you can tailor the programme accordingly?
• Find a better way to present data to athletes and coaches in an engaging and simple way?
• Stop that feeling of frustration with the admin side of coaching?
• Save thousands in costly reoccurring $$ on Athlete Management Systems?
All this for a one time, one off payment!
What You Get
• Both The 1/2 & 1/4 System (for sports that have 2 halves or 4 quarters)
• Athlete Individual GPS & Load Summary
• Team GPS & Load Summary
• Game GPS Summary (Individual & Team)
• Track & Present Injury Data
• Fully Automated
• Ability To Export As PDF For Presentations To Athletes & Coaches
• Full Instructional Videos
Who's It For
• Strength & Conditioning Coaches
• Rehab Coaches
• Sport Scientists
*After purchase, you'll receive an email with a links to download this templates content.
Full Instructional Videos
Exercise Data Base With 100's Exercises
Ready To Use Template
Content Creator: Aaron Zimmerman (BSpEX)
With a background of working in High Performance environments since 2008, Aaron has a wealth of knowledge, passion and enthusiasm for the world of Strength and Conditioning and High-Performance Sport. During this time, he's been involved in.
Amateur / Semi-Pro / Professional / Sporting Organisations (ARU, Cronulla Sharks & Wests Tigers) Commercial & Private Training Facilities as Well As Being The Founder Of A2Z Strength