This cutting edge Programming Template will help you become a better coach and save countless hours writing up programmes. Are you a coach thats looking to:
- Spend less hours each and every week on the computer writing programmes?
- Stop using multiple excel sheets just to track the day to day runnings of your programme?
- Stop that feeling of frustration with the admin side of coaching?
- Find a way to automate and individualise your programming?
- Track your athletes progressions and assess the effectiveness of your programme?
- Find a better way to present data to athletes, clients and coaches?
What You Get
- Monthly Layout Template
- Exercise Database With 100s Of Exercises
- Dynamic Navigation
- Fully Automated Exercise Selections
- Automated Sets & Reps Schemes
- Integration Of Athlete Strength Results To Individualise Loading
- Integrated Visuals For Strength Targets & Goals
- Automated Tracking Of Season Load
- Utilising Assessment Results To Individualise Programmes
- Tracking Athlete Programme & Season Loads
- Tracking Team & Athlete Progressions
- Batch Printing For Large Groups
- Live Updating To Any App Enabled Device
- Instructional Videos
- Invitation To Our Private Facebook Group (Excel For Coaches)
Who's It For
- Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Rehab Coaches
- Personal Trainers
- Group Trainers
*After purchase, you'll receive an email with a links to download this courses content.
"I've worked in this industry now for a long time, and can confidently say that this programming template is the best I’ve ever used! It's user friendly, and extremely versatile to customise exactly how you program as a coach. To top it off the assistive instructional videos not only increase your understanding but support your speed of use! It's saved me hours in preparation time"
Full Instructional Videos
Exercise Data Base With 100's Exercises
Ready To Use Template
Content Creator: Aaron Zimmerman (BSpEX)
With a background of working in High Performance environments since 2008, Aaron has a wealth of knowledge, passion and enthusiasm for the world of Strength and Conditioning and High-Performance Sport. During this time, he's been involved in.
Amateur / Semi-Pro / Professional / Sporting Organisations (ARU, Cronulla Sharks & Wests Tigers) Commercial & Private Training Facilities as Well As Being The Founder Of A2Z Strength