Keen to take your health and performance journey to the next level? Then why don’t you get in touch and discuss how I can assist in;
- Helping you with that niggly pain that won’t go away
- Fixing that reoccurring injury that keeps you from being active and playing sport
- Changing those destructive patterns that hinder you from achieving your health & performance goals
With a background of working in High Performance environments since 2006, I have been fortunate to work with and alongside some of the brightest minds and athletes that Australia and New Zealand has to offer.
I hold a Degree in Sport & Exercise Science from Massey University, and countless post university education and development courses. (something I continue to this day)
Throughout my career I've worked in Amateur, Semi-Pro, and Professional Sporting Organisations as a High Performance Coach for the Wests Tigers, Cronulla Sharks & Rugby Australia.
Prior to this I worked as a Strength & Conditioning Coach in Private Training Facilities and Commercial Gyms in both Australia and New Zealand.
Throughout this journey I have also lectured on all things Strength, Conditioning & Rehab, as well as running a successful business that still runs today.
After a 12 year stint working in Australia, I have brought my young family and knowledge back to my home town of New Plymouth, and you can see me at the Bodysmart Health & Performance Centre, 321 Devon Street East, New Plymouth, NZ.
To book an appointment with me get in contact here
“Your Health Is Your Wealth”
- West Tigers NRL (2015-2019)
- Cronulla Sharks (2011 - 2013)
- Rugby Australia (2009-2011)
- Fitness First (2008-2016)
- Les Mills (2004-2008)
- Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science, Massey University
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (ASCA), Level 2 Certification
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (ASCA), “ELITE” PCAS Coach
- National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA) Member
- NRL Level 1 Sports Trainer
- Sports Medicine Australia, Level 1 Trainer
- Functional Range Conditioning, FRC Certification
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS), Level 1 & 2
- Australian Weightlifting Federation (AWF) State Weightlifting & Sports Power Coach Level 2